Police Clearance Certificate in State of Montana, USA (United States of America)
Welcome to Best Police Clearance Certificate “Montana” Services in India
For more details call us at:-
Procedure for getting PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from USA
Fingerprint Base Police Clearance Certificate.
- A full ten-print set of fingerprints on a standard FBI applicant card (FD-258) taken by any private fingerprint agency or at police station.
- A cover letter of explanation as to why they need this information.
- Money order in the amount of $10.
SEND THESE THINGS TO:
Montana Criminal Records
302 North Roberts – 4th Floor
P.O. Box 201403
Helena, MT 59620-1403
Telephone: (406) 444-3625
Name based Police Clearance Certificate
- Requests for background checks should include:
- the name of the person being checked and, if possible, any aliases or maiden names
- the person’s date of birth
- his or her Social Security number
- Specify whether the request is for a name-based or fingerprint check. For a fingerprint check, the requester must include an applicant fingerprint card. Blank cards are available from local law enforcement offices or from Montana Criminal Records (see contact information below).
- a self-addressed stamped envelope
- the $10 processing fee for each individual to be checked must be paid by check or money order
Mail the complete request to Montana Criminal Records.