Fingerprint Expert Examination Services
The team of forensic fingerprint expert caters the need of examination of the fingerprint all over India. We have submitted expert opinions under section 45 of Indian Evidence Act to various courts in India and abroad, which were highly appreciated and acknowledged for accuracy and expertise. We provide complete solutions in fingerprint examination matters and our expert opinion is admissible under section 45 of Indian Evidence Act by all the Courts of India and abroad. We give a complete solution of fingerprint job. We visit scene of crime to develop, lift and compare the fingerprint. We examine the fingerprint from different documents such as WILL, CHEQUE, AGREEMENTS, GOVERNMENT REGISTRY etc etc and furnish the opinion thereafter. Services that are rendered by our forensic fingerprint expert are:
- Comparison of finger prints.
- Forensic photography of the fingerprints.
- Development and lifting of finger prints from the S.O.C. (scene of crime)
- Recording of finger prints for verification purposes.
- Examination of finger prints on documents and furnishing opinion there on. Examination of thumb impression or fingerprint on Will, Agreement, Sale Deed, Government Registry, Cheques, Bank Notes, Payrolls etc etc.
- Preparation of graphological record on the basis of analysis record of the finger print.
- Verification of the antecedents of domestic help
- Recording of the finger prints of security staff and venders, probable visitors to the society and their antecedents verification.
- We ensure that you have not engaged a killer/ criminal as domestic help to provide a fool proof security.
We have our experts located in Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Punjab, Coimbatore and Kolkata who are specialized in examination of questioned fingerprint, fingerprint matching, detect forgery on property documents, Will, cheques, Bank Notes, Registry, financial documents, and other important documents. We provide complete solutions in fingerprint examination matters and our expert opinion is admissible under section 45 of Indian Evidence Act by all the Courts of India and abroad. Shall be our please to assist you, whenever you may require our services.
|Delhi / NCR||Bangalore / Bengaluru|