Police Clearance Certificate in MEXICO
Welcome to Best Police Clearance Certificate Services in India
For more details call us at:-
Procedure for getting PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from MEXICO
You will need to provide both a federal police certificate and a state police certificate.
Federal police certificates must be from the Procuraduría General de la República (PGR).
If you are living in Mexico, the federal police certificate you need is called the Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales. During the processing of your application, the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City will give you instructions for obtaining the Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales.
To obtain this form, you must send:
1) Three sets of original fingerprintsthat meet these standards:
- rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
- full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
- the name and address of the police agency
- the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints
To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:
- Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
- All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station or to a fingerprinting agency. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)
2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns—no exceptions)
3) One legible copy of your passport’s bio-page (the page where your picture and full name appear).
4) Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is.
Do not send any other documents or provide any payments.
Send the above to:
Embassy of Canada, Mexico
Schiller 529, Bosques de Chapultepec
11580, Mexico City
Note: These instructions are only for people who are not in Mexico. If you are in Mexico you must advise the visa office so that different instructions are provided to you.
State police certificates should be sent directly to the office that is processing your application.