Police Clearance Certificate in Mauritius
Welcome to Best Police Clearance Certificate Services in India
For more details call us at:-
Procedure for getting PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from Mauritius
- Apply in person at Police Headquarters of the districts (regions) at: Port Louis (South) Line Barracks
Port Louis (North) Abercrombie
Piton District Headquarters
Rose Hill District Head Quarters
Curepipe District Headquarters
Rose Belle District Headquarters
Flacq District Headquarters
Rodrigues (Port Mathurian) District Headquarters
- Provide your civil status certificates and identity cards (including the original and two photocopies of each)
- Address Proof Document.
Non Resident Request:
- Provide your birth certificate, ID card, marriage certificate including your residence card (if available)
- A set of Fingerprints.
- Attach a letter signed by you indicating your period of residence in Mauritius.
- Also provide a copy of your identity card, driver’s license or a passport.
Send you application to:
Commissioner of Police
Line Barracks, Port Louis