Police Clearance Certificate in Jordan
Welcome to Best Police Clearance Certificate Services in India
For more details call us at:-
Procedure for getting PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from Jordan
Resident and nonresident residing in Jordan can obtain the PCC from Jordan by apply in person or by mail:
- Apply in person to the Ministry of Justice. Need to apply himself as no one can apply on your behalf.
- Provide your full name, date and place of birth, your parents’ names,
- Provide your fingerprint sets.
- Identity documents (it can be your ID card/passport).
- You must also present two photographs, a copy of your passport and fee stamps.
Non Resident Request for PCC from Jordan:
- All above mentioned documents need to be submitted.
- Also need to submit a copy of your resident permit.
Post you application to:
41 Kayed Al Armouti St
Abdoun Al Janoubi
PO Box 35201
Telephone: 962 6 568 8660 (AVAC) 962 6 580 7070 (Australian Visa Office), 962 6 580 7000 (Embassy)
Fax: 962 6 580 7001 (Embassy), 962 6 580 7072 (Australian Visa Office)
Time in getting PCC – Processing time is same day if in person or else up to three months.