Police Clearance Certificate in Bahamas
Welcome to Best Police Clearance Certificate Services in India
For more details call us at:-
Procedure for getting PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from Bahamas
Resident and nonresident residing in Bahamas can obtain the PCC from Bahamas by apply in person or by mail:
- Citizen – Must provide a passport, driver’s license or voter’s card
- A permanent Resident should possess must possess a copy of recently expired character certificate and a permanent residence permit/certificate while applying for PCC.
- Applicants who require fingerprint checks should apply in person at the Criminal Records Office, Thompson Boulevard so that their fingerprint can be scanned on application, and certificate can be ready on the pick-up date. A Passport, Driver’s license or Voters card must be submitted for identification before fingerprints are checked.
- Applicants who applied for their certificates at a particular station will collect them from the same station where they applied except where fingerprint check is required. The certificate will be collected from the Criminal Records Office, Thompson Boulevard.
For Details please contact:
Officer in Charge,
Criminal Records Office East Street North
PO Box N-458
Phone: 242 322 4444
Apply online at: https://forms.bahamas.gov.bs/rbpf/request.asp
Non Resident request for Police Clearance Certificate from Bahamas.
All these documents need to be furnished to obtain a PCC from Bahamas:
- Provide a valid passport.
- Online overseas applicants – provide fingerprints and copies of the first four pages of your passport.
- Fee: $2.50 US/Bahamian currency payable (plus mailing costs).
Note: if you need fingerprint checks, you will need to apply in person at the Criminal Records Office, Thompson Boulevard, so that your fingerprints can be scanned on the application, and the certificate can be ready on the pick-up date.
A passport, driver’s license or voter’s card must be submitted for identification before fingerprints are checked.
You will need to collect your certificate from the same station at which you applied for it. The exception is where a fingerprint check is required. In this case, the certificate will be collected from the Criminal Records Office, Thompson Boulevard.
If someone is collecting the certificate on behalf on your behalf, they must present a valid identification for both themselves and you before the certificate can be issued. (This can include passport, driver’s license or voter’s card).
ROYAL BAHAMAS POLICE FORCE
P. O. Box N 458
Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM