Police Clearance Certificate in Honduran
Welcome to Best Police Clearance Certificate Services in India
For more details call us at:-
Procedure for getting PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from Honduran
- Provide your passport residence book.
- Certificates from Honduran ‘Ministerio de Gobernacion y Inmigracion’ should also be provided.
Non Resident Citizens (married to Honduran Citizen):
- Provide your marriage certificate.
- Also provide birth certificate of Honduran children, if any.
- Letters of employment or study.
- Single photo of specific dimensions, recommended size equals 7.5*9 cms.
- Fingerprints taken by an authorized police authority or fingerprinting agency.
All the documents submitted should be converted to Spanish.
You will need to pay at any local bank a 150.00 Lempira fee for the certification (Resolución).
Send the details to:
Unidad de Atencion al Ciudadano
4 Avenida, 10 y 11 Calle (Next to Wendy’s Restaurant)
Telephone: (504) 2235-7024, (504) 2235-7038 or (504) 2235-7038 – English is spoken